Required Experience: 2 years
Our client, an innovative research and development company with trail blazing products in the education and health sector is seeking to fill the role of a Mobile Engineer.
The ideal role holder will be expected to work with other engineers to design, develop, and implement software programs for smartphones and other mobile devices. The ideal role holder will specialize in Android and iOS operating system, use data-driven insights to guide development of programs and apps that fill a user need, create specifications and detailed plans, write code, oversee testing and debugging, and play an active role in the rollout and launch.
The role holder will also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Design, develop, and implement software programs for smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Liaise with product development team to develop new features.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or any relevant field from a recognised Institution.
- Proven work experience as a mobile developer or a similar role.
- Excellent analytical skills with good problem-solving attitude.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Good oral and written communication skills