Required Experience: 3 years
Salary Period: monthly
Job Type: Full Time
Language Skills: English
Education Level: Bachelor's degree
Company Name: uLesson Limited
- Our Sales and Marketing Team is on the hunt for Telesales & Customer Success Agents who is passionate about technology, education and is seeking the chance to make a difference. Initiative, ownership, data-driven decision-making, and leadership development will be key differentiators in both the selection process and the successful execution of the roles and responsibilities of this key position.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of HND; B.Sc / B.A Degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience as telesales representative and/or other sales/customer service role is a plus.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Good working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- The patience and ability to effectively engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
- You shall report directly to the Telesales manager or any other persons designated.
- Present, promote and sell / upsell the company’s products to existing and prospective customers – either through direct contact or telephonic correspondence.
- Address customer concerns and questions and overcome potential roadblocks in the sales cycle to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Attend all scheduled training to ensure you have sufficient product knowledge about the company’s offering to help your interaction with prospective and existing customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Ensure that you maintain strict confidentiality on customer information you access via the company’s computer systems.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Give feedback on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new product(s).
- Handle grievance to protect company’s reputation.
- Familiarise yourself with the work tools and software, which are provided by the company and necessary for successfully carrying out your responsibilities.