Industry: Advertising, Media & Communications
Company Name: Billionaires Africa
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Job Level: Entry level
Education Level: High School (S.S.C.E)
Valid Until: 15th June 2021
- Collaborates with a team of journalists, editors and illustrators to conceptualize, develop and complete short videos.
- Creates sketches and models using computer animation or modelling software.
- Creates storyboards to demonstrate animation sequences and illustrate keys scenes in the production.
- Uses computers, film, digital cameras, and other tools to create graphics and animation.
- Edits animation based on feedback from illustrators, journalists and editors.
- Conducts research for upcoming projects to assist with animation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to think creatively and express new ideas.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Extremely proficient with 3D animation software.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelors degree in Fine Arts or related field is preferred but not required.
- Two years of related experience required including human and nonhuman animation.