Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively seek out new software sales opportunities.
- Builds networks and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists
- Conducts market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Develops proposals and delivers presentations to new clients based on their business needs.
- Reviews and negotiates service level, and terms/conditions with existing and prospective clients
- Performs ROI assessment to determine if a sale is profitable, and forwards as appropriate, to Management for approval
- Participates in tech/Software events and conferences on behalf of the company.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc./HND or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years proven experience as a Software Sales Executive
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Experience with customer relationship tools.
N180,000 – N200,000 monthly.