Valid Until: 14th May 2021
Company Name: Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: BA/BSc/HND
- Overseeing operations of the site on a day-by-day basis.
- Plan daily activities.
- Maintaining quality control procedures.
- Ensuring site safety by making safety inspections from time to time.
- Sourcing materials.
- Monitoring progress of the project.
- Checking and preparing reports for Management use.
- Liaising with clients or the client’s representatives to update on progress.
- Adhering to and improving health and safety standard.
- Any other assignment from the head of the department.
- A degree in Building Engineering, Civil Structural Engineering etc.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Strong written Skills.
- Strong communication Skills.
- Problem solving.
- High attention to detail.
- Being able to work as part of a team.
- Highly Organised.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety.
N.B- Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Lagos - Ogba, Ikeja, Agege, Ablue Egba and its axis.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.