Industry: Energy & Utilities
Company Name: The Solar Shop Limited
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Job Level: Mid level
Education Level: HND
Valid Until: 14th May 2021
- Conductregular inspections of our client’s solar facilities to detect and resolveproblems.
- Superviseand lead all maintenance processes and operations in solarroof mounting structures.
- Trackexpenses and oversee the budget for maintenance toclients’ site.
- Maintainall machinery to ensure it's at working standards whichare needed for maintenance.
- Createand implement routine maintenance procedures.
- Provisionof weekly maintenance reports and making monthly projections tomanagement.
- HND/BSCin the field of Engineering preferablyElectrical Engineering.
- Must have basic knowledge of solarroof mounting systems.
- Musthave at least 3 years experiencein power systems such as solarpanels, controllers, inverters/UPS, energy storage (Batteries)
- Mustbe proficient in the use of computer and conducting mini demo for customers Preferably male forgender balancing.
- Residingwithin commutable distance to Victoria Island will be an added advantage.
- Must have organizational skills and knowledge of usingschedules & reminders