Company Name: a Reputable Oil & Gas Firm - Willers Solutions Limited
Valid Until: 12th May 2021
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas Firm is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Dismantle and assemble parts & equipment such as various types of centrifugal pumps, Mech Seals, and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors, blowers and others according to operational procedures sheets and drawings.
- Verify inventory and parts received against Bill of Material per job prior to assembly of equipment.
- Install piping and set mechanical seals to match drawings.
- Operate laser alignment tools, condition monitoring equipment, hydraulic torque tools and high-pressure testing equipment.
- Work with Lead Technician/ Supervisors and lead other team members to carry out complete overhauls or installation and commissioning of various types of centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors in addition to blowers on customer sites either onshore or offshore, this also includes bearings and mechanical seal change-outs.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 6-10 years experience as Senior Technician (preferably in Oil and Gas).
- Knowledge of various measuring tools like, Vernier Calipers, Depth caliper/ micrometer, ID/OD micrometers, Dial gauges.
- Good mechanical ability and manual skillfulness.
- Basic rigging and crane operation, should be able to prepare a lift plan when required.
- Knowledge and experience in the maintenance of rotating equipment like pumps, compressors, turbines, gear-boxes etc.
- Use of machines eg. Lapping tables, Radial drill, Band saw, Surface grinder, Pedestal grinder, Oven, Balancing machine, Seal test bench, Optical flats, etc