- Secure new customers selling high-ends luxury products while playing a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and researching competition.
- Develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- Provide service and support to customers and coordinate this with other team members of the company.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and manage all sales activities.
- Develop and deliver reports regarding prospects and sales potential on a regular basis.
- Maintain and expand client base while reaching desired profitability levels within preferred luxury goods sales.
- Generate monthly sales targets and expand client base while reaching desired profitability levels within preferred product sales.
- Create the organization’s brand awareness and strategic market positioning & provide technical assistance and training to customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related disciplines.
- 5 years proven sales experience in a relevant industry, preferably in High-End Luxury products.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer use competency especially with Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated and driven for personal and company success.
- Strong verbal and written communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Must be passionate and must be able to exude high energy and enthusiasm.