Company Name: Ernst and Young
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: BA/BSc/HND
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Ref No: NIG0003U
- The Actuarial professionals will be working with Insurance (Life / Non Life) and Pension business clients.
- The role encompasses reserving, M&A Due Diligence work, capital modelling, pricing, ALM and EEV calculations and reviews. In addition there will be involvement in Solvency II projects.
Your Client Responsibilities
- Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain advisory files, prepare leads, etc.
Your People Responsibilities
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in insurance and/or pension business
- Flexibility to travel within the country
- Advanced actuarial modelling skills
Additional qualifications (certifications and/or licences if applicable):
- 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience in insurance and/or pension business
- Exam passing track towards a professional actuarial qualification
- Fluency in English and either Greek, Romanian or Turkish