Company Name: NIPCO Gas Limited
Job Type: Full Time
NIPCO Gas Limited – We are a fast growing petroleum gas company positioned to take on expanding roles in the unfolding present realities in the downstream gas sub sector of the Nigerian Economy.
Our quest for value creating individuals that will enhance and sustain our competitive edge in the sub sector has brought about our requirement for resourceful and experienced individuals to fill the under-listed positions:Job Title: Sales Officer / Senior Sales Officer / Assistant Sales Manager / Sales Manger
- The occupants of the above positions are determined by the years of experience and accomplishments of candidates and the complexity of the regions they may be posted initially. Our sales activities are regionalised as follows:
- Mid west – Edo, Delta, Ondo, Ado Ekiti, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi States and surrounding Area.
- Rivers, Akwa Ibom and cross Rivers State, Imo, Abia and surrounding areas
- Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun and surrounding areas
- FCT Abuja, Kogi, Nassarawa, Niger and surrounding area.
- Successful candidates shall be posted to any of these regions to undertake the role of promoting Natural Gas sales in industries and vehicles through PNG and CNG respectively; identifying prospective natural gas users, collection of equipment details; Gas Sales Purchase Agreement (GSPA) preparation and signing Coordinating with project and 0 & M team for timely commission and regular supply of gas to customers; Regular customer visit and retention with follow up on payment and future requirements.
- A minimum of two years experience in Natural Gas sales and its applications as an energy source for power generators, boilers, furnaces etc is a pro-condition for this position.
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidate for the above positions shall possess BSc / HND in Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering or an MBA with minimum of 3 years experience.
The compensation package attached to these positions are very attractive and highly competitive with attractive benefits in line with conventional practices in the industry.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2021.