Valid Until: 25th November 2021
Company Name: Ascentech Services Limited
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: BA/BSc/HND
Required Experience: 2 years
Product Segment: Protective Painting.
Locations: Lagos, Warri & Port Harcourt
- To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP's. To ensure business transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
- To explore new business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
- To manage the day to day operations of sales region gathering information, share inputs, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To develop dealer network in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To performs sales activities for various customers in close coordination with Sales/Product Manager.
- To develop new customer base and sustain existing business by periodic customer meeting, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- HND/B.Sc. degree
- Minimum of 0-2years of experience in selling paint / paint chemicals / construction chemicals or other industrial products.
- Should have Polymer/paint technology background.