Company Name: Iowaa
Job Type: Contractor
Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Job Level: Mid level
Education Level: OND
Valid Until: 8th May 2021
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Interpersonalskills demonstrated through the ability to build initial rapport, form andnurture relationships and successful partnerships.
- Must be a proficient user ofIT and CRM tools for most tasks. IOWAA is working towards a paperless office aspart f its environmental sustainability initiatives.
- Generating& follow up leads.
- Meetingor exceeding agreed sales & marketing goals.
- Negotiatingdelivery timelines, agree on costing and contracts with prospective clients; basedon internally approved pricing schedules & negotiation guide.
- Preparing& submitting weekly and monthly activity reports.
- Arrangingand conducting sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinatingdigital sales efforts across medial platforms, including marketing campaignprograms
- Understandingof the sales process and dynamics.
- Acommitment to excellent customer service
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills.
- Superbinterpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with bothcustomers, team members and other stakeholders
- Experienceusing IT for a variety of tasks and above-average competency inMicrosoft Office applications and CRM Tools.
- Ableto work in a fast-paced environment within a small but highly effective team
- Youwill be required to be driven to achieve targets and self-motivating to exceedKPI where possible
- Inreturn, we offer uncapped commission and OTE and additional incentives whentargets exceeded