Company Name: Halifield Schools
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Job Level: Mid level
Education Level: Degree
Valid Until: 10th June 2021
- Promote highacademic standard in pupils’ Performances in accordance with the approvedbenchmarks.
- Promote thewelfare of children in your care.
- Prepare wellplanned lessons that will provide high-quality learning experiences andopportunities for the children as well as ensure that every child’s learning profile is taken into consideration.
- Ensure thatchildren’s exercise books are marked and necessary corrections are done promptly.
- Ensure that thereis an adequate and prompt assessment of children’s (academic and behavioural)progress to ascertain where there is a gap for remediation.
- Maintain opencommunication with parents of the children in the class through communicationbook and to report serious issues to the supervisor for onward promptresolution.
- Give targets thatare relevant to a child’s need with the view of remediating a gap or a need inthe child’s academics.
- Ensure that theclass is a safe place for children, that equipment is safe
- Maintains andtroubleshoots all school-owned hardware and software, server, networking,firewall and internet.
- Enters andprepares students for competitions and wins.
- Managing informationtechnology and computer systems
- Preserve assets,information security and control structures