Company Name: Peen Nigeria Limited
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: Secondary School (SSCE)
Location: (Akoka / Yaba, Mile 12) Lagos
- Slicing, cutting, shredding, tenderising, and skewering meat and vegetables.
- Braising and grilling meat and vegetables.
- Checking that ingredients remain fresh and safe for consumption.
- Prepare menu schedule for the day
- Prepare Ingredient for cooking
- Ensure menu standards are met
- Create good and clean cooking environment according to environmental laws of sanitation
- Preventing cross-contamination.
- Preparing meals in accordance with customers' preferences, if applicable.
- Tracking the components of each meal to ensure that the final dish is completed in a timely manner.
- Liaising with waitstaff once orders are finalised.
- Ensuring that your workstation remains clean and orderly at all times.
- Informing the Manager when equipment is due for maintenance, repair, or replacement.
- Tracking inventory to ensure that you always have adequate supplies.
- Participate in weekly environmental sanitation.
- Minimum of an SSCE qualification
- Applicants should reside around Yaba, Bariga, Shomolu, Oworoshoki, Gbagada, Mile 12, Ketu/Ojota, Ikeja/Maryland axis.
- Prior experience as a Cook, preferably with a focus on grilling i.e. Local dishes, Spaghetti, Indomine, Shawarma, Asun, etc..
- The desire for continuous learning and professional development as a cook.
- Capacity to stand for long hours.
- Thorough knowledge of food safety guidelines
- Excellent organisational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Level-headed with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to work shifts, over weekends, and on holidays, as required.
- Daily feeding allowance
- Commission based on performance
- Good working and learning environment.