Valid Until: 26th January 2022
Company Name: First Bank
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: BA/BSc/HND
Location (Jos, Kano & Ilorin)
- Work closely with the Business Manager in the execution of the team’s functions and activities.
- Champion the drive for deposit mobilization and trade transactions.
- Manage and deepen relationships with both existing and prospective customers.
- Provide the best customer service available in the industry.
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients by providing professional and specialized financial solutions in all areas.
- Assist in Transaction Memos and provide relationship background and financial information support, as necessary.
- Provide support in the structuring of credits in line with business potentials.
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
Higher Degrees (MBA)/Professional Certificate will be an added advantage
Minimum experience 4 years experience relevant experience.
- Good Knowledge of the business environment
- Credit/Risk Management
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Customer Service
- Strategic Business Planning