Required Experience: 7 years
Salary Period: monthly
Job Type: Full Time
Language Skills: English
Education Level: Bachelor's degree
Company Name: First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any Economics / Finance / Accounting or relevant Numerate discipline.
- Minimum experience: 7 (seven) years working experience with at least 5 years in Banking and/or business development, especially in Institutional/Corporate Banking, and with good exposure to International Banking and Project Finance.
- Responsible for providing trade referrals and deal origination to FBN and its subsidiaries for businesses in the Asian corridor.
- Indentify and support the conversion of business opportunities that may result in growth and income for the Commercial Banking Group.
- Provide advisory services to Asian businesses (in Nigeria and Asia), seeking to do business in Nigeria and in any of FBN presence countries.
- Work with the Chief Rep Officer(s) to provide the link (transaction liaison) between FBN locations and China Rep Office(s).
- Collate commercial information for Nigeria and other subsidiaries
- Identify Asian business opportunities for the Bank and its subsidiaries, working in close conjunction with CMBG, ITBG and relevant business units.
- Identify business and lending opportunities for the Bank and its subsidiaries from the host country and vice versa, working in close conjunction with Head Office SBUs and other subsidiaries (CMBG, ITBG, CBG, Retail Banking, Private Banking, FBNUK, SSA subsidiaries, etc.)
- Establish business plans and plan current and long-term objectives for the regional office
- Plan and execute a market penetration strategy that will propel the Bank’s offerings to identified target markets.