Company Name: Kaduna State Government
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: BA/BSc/HND
Required Experience: 5 years
- Develop an action plan for mainstreaming vulnerable groups and gender sensitive activities in operation of the state Agency.
- Facilitate the preparation processes of CDP formulation at Community level
- Assist Project team to incorporate appropriate vulnerable groups (including gender) issues in to project activities.
- Assist in organizing training for line ministries, LGALGRC and Operations Officers in mainstreaming vulnerable and gender issues in development activities.
- Liaise with the Desk Officers in line ministries to identify mechanisms of incorporating vulnerable and gender issues into their programs
- Identify and articulate opportunities for integrating soc i a I safety nets in project activities.
- Prepare a quarterly report highlighting emerging issues from projects activities in mainstreaming vulnerable group/gender issues in development activities;
- Provide input to the preparation of quarterly annual and requisite reports of the operations department.
- Provide inputs to the costed yearly work programs for the operations department.
- Develop, maintain and disseminate a comprehensive knowledge base on vulnerable group perspectives to promote staff awareness.
- Maintain links with and update knowledge of other relevant agencies’ programs on mainstreaming vulnerable groups into development agendas.
- Design strategies for the encouragement of the government and its agencies to be more supportive towards the cause of the vulnerable.
- Responsible to the Manager, Operations
- Any other duties assigned by the manager, Operations
Qualification and Experience
- At least a first degree in Social Science, Natural Resources Science, Rural Environment Development, Agric Extension with a least 5years post qualification experience, part of which must have been spent in CDD related areas, Computer literacy experience in Gender/Vulnerable Mainstreaming and safety nets will be an added advantage.
The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff regulation and the Conditions of Service.