Company Name: SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: BA/BSc/HND
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract Type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual Hours: Full time
Contract Duration: 6 months extendable
Pre-commissioning & Commissioning Preparation Phase:
- As leader in his discipline, he is involved in the following tasks:
- Preparation commissioning documents, including Operational Test procedures prepared by the Contractor.
- Participate to the construction of the commissioning Database as per OPERCOM methodology
- Follow-up the preparation of pre-commissioning/commissioning dossiers.
- Responsible to ensure that adequate care and maintenance /preservation procedures of equipment issued by vendors are being carried out during the different steps of the project.
- Involved in Factory Test when they take place for subcontracted packages and critical equipment.
- Involved in witnessing of all the activities to ensure that they are compliant with the Company OPERCOM methodology.
Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Execution Phase (On The Yards):
- As field electrical and instrument discipline leader, he is involved in the set-up of Status Index & Technical Database preparation carried out by the CONTRACTOR, and verifies the proper equipment allocation in their Subsystems.
- To perform the Operational Test Procedures and performance tests.
- To verify and monitor the preparation of precommissioning / commissioning dossiers.
- Responsible to ensure that adequate care and maintenance / preservation procedures of equipment, issued by vendors, are being carried out and will be properly implemented during the different stages of the project.
- Responsible for the field instrument discipline (Instruments & PLCs, LLI, new packages and any critical equipment, to review documents, to witness precommissioning / commissioning activities and to ensure they are compliant with Company methodology.
- To prepare the future integration of all Ikike platforms complex offshore.
Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Execution Phase (Offshore):
- To lead the electrical and instrument precommissioning / commissioning execution to achieve maximum productivity, minimize cost and smooth handover.
- Validate the results of the functional and operational tests.
- To review and validate vendor assistances related to instrument matters.
- To be committed to the respect of target dates with the required work quality for handover (RFC-AOC).
- To coordinate with construction teams the punch list item clearance related to his discipline.
- 6 years E&I Precom and Com experience or more
- Very knowledgeable of TOTAL OPERCOM methodology
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- Required authorisations:
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency).