Industry: Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry
Company Name: Coldhubs Ltd
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Job Level: Management level
Education Level: Degree
Valid Until: 16th April 2021
• Identifynew sites for installation of ColdHubs within the south of Nigeria negotiateswith all stakeholders for land lease, lease land and liaise with relevantgovernment agencies, markets unions and farm unions for business operations tocommence.
• Supportsthe technical team to install and commission ColdHubs; solar-powered walk-incold rooms.
• Quicklyresponds to any technical issue or emergency which may arise within eachsite.
• Undertakemissions to field sites to review operations and technical arrangements, andmake appropriate recommendations as required.
• Setsup Advertisements/Calls for vacancy, for the employment of Hub Operators oncetechnical works commence within a site.
• RecruitsHub Operators and local marketers as the need arises.
• TrainsHub Operators using ColdHubs Hub Operators Training Manual.
• Purchasesand hands over all materials/equipment/supplies needed by Hub
Operator(s) to perform their duties.
• Collatesdaily reports from Hub Operators.
• Conductsdaily supervision/check-ins calls with all Hub Operators.
• Quicklyarranges/replaces a Hub Operator within any site, in the absence of the site’sHub Operator temporarily fills the vacuum.
• Conductsour 6-step business development activity within a site, before the ColdHubs isopen for operations.
• Activelysearches for new customers.
• Leadssales in the region and actively increase sales every quarter.
• RecommendsHub Operators to management, for disciplinary actions
• Managesall ColdHubs operations in the South of Nigeria.
• Fluentin Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa Languages; any other local language, an addedadvantage.
• Education:University Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
• Knowledge:Solar Energy, Agricultural Engineering, Structural Design or Refrigeration
• Jobexperience: 3 -5 years proven work experience.
• Languages:Excellent knowledge of English Language, Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba Languages.
• Solidknowledge of organizational procedures.
• Regulartravels within the South of Nigeria.
Extremely detailed,with good thought process in administration, management, business developmentand operations, as part of ColdHubs Senior Management.
• Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills.
• Independentperformer, not someone who is told or reminded what to do.
• Self-motivatedand trustworthy.
• Fluentin Igbo, Hausa and/or Yoruba Language; any other local language, an addedadvantage.
• Strongresearch and analytical skills.
• Strongpresentation skills.
• Knowledgeof sales.
Attention to Detail – the work is inthe details.
• Excellentorganizational skills, as performance monitoring will be done monthly.
• Excellentcomputer skills.
• Musthold a valid driving license.