Company Name: Kaduna State Government
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: BA/BSc/HND
Required Experience: 12 years
The Operation manager shall be in-charge of:
- Supervising and coordinating the overall activities of the operations department.
- Supervising the process of applications seeking SA founding and technical/management support.
- Ensuring conduct of desk and field appraisals and forward report to the Project Manager Committee for review based on set criteria,
- Provide overall supervision of formulation and implementation processes of CDPs and Micro-project by CPMCs,
- Ensuring the maintenance of record on all CDPs and Micro projects on a continuous basis and passing on such information to the M&E department,
- Ensure that requisite assistant is rendered to committees as required.
- Liaising with relevant MDAs to provide technical and back-up support to committees.
- Consolidates annual work plans and budget of the department.
- Provide quarterly and annual projects for CDP and Micro project implementation.
- A university degree in Agriculture, Engineering, Extension Services, Social Sciences, Project Management and any other relevant degree, with at least twelve years post qualifications experience. Previous experience in rural development projects or extension services shall be considered as additional advantage.
The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff regulation and the Conditions of Service.