Valid Until: 16th September 2021
- Run the company’s errands.
- Source office supplies
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain supply inventory.
- Aid with client reception as needed.
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Devise and maintain a records filing system
- Monitor the level of supplies and handle shortages.
- Resolve office-related malfunction.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND qualification
- 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] stating “OEX09” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 16th September, 2021.