Valid Until: 30th November 2021
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: BA/BSc/HND
Required Experience: 2 - 5 years
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Role and Responsibilities
- Helping children to become more independent when carrying out daily tasks.
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
- Encouraging learning and development, through play and teaching.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organizing and supervising play and work activities.
- Maintaining records.
- Monitoring and recording progress.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1st Degree in Education or any field
- Candidate should be EYFS and Jolly Phonics trained.
- Courses in Education, Special Education Needs is desirable.
- 2 - 5 years’ work experience in a similar role.
N100,000 - N120,000 Monthly.