Company Name: an FMCG Manufacturing Company
Job Type: Full Time
A Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Manufacturing Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Mowe, Ogun,
Employment Type: Full-time
- A mechanical maintenance technician maintains mechanical systems, troubleshoots their problems, and repairs them.
- They are required to handle all general maintenance tasks and equipment maintenance activities, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining factory machines, motors, conveyors and belts
- Fulfill the work orders on time.
- Properly document every maintenance and repair session and give a regular report to the manager and/or other stakeholders by filling out a maintenance report form.
- Craft standard operating procedures for machinery under the supervision of a superior and ensure that every team member follows these procedures while operating the machinery.
- Inspect and analyse the functionality of mechanical systems. If a fault is diagnosed, troubleshoot and repair that part.
- Maintain all the electro-mechanical and control systems within the factory.
- Apply preventative maintenance techniques to foresee potential safety hazards.
- Communicate with maintenance managers regularly and immediately report complex issues.
- Ability to use different kind of tools (Hand, power and machine tools)
Qualifications / Experiences
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a FMCG.
- OND / Technical certificate in Mechanical Engineering
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.