Company Name: University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED)
Valid Until: 10th June 2021
University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) - Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates with a high level of intergrity, commitment to teaching and research excellence and passion for innovations to fill the academic staff position below:
Job Title: Lecturer II (CONUASS 3)
Faculty: Basic Clinical Sciences
The lecturing position will be in the Department below:
- Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Candidates applying for this position must possess one of the following educational qualifications:
- A good honours degree with at least Second Class (Upper Division) plus a Doctorate degree in their respective fields from recognized Universities
- A degree in Medicine (MBChB, MBBS or equivalent), Dentistry (BChD, BDS or equivalent) or Veterinary Medicine with a Masters’ degree with thesis in his/her field of specialization from a recognized University, or Membership of the West African College of Physicians or Pass in the Part I examination of the West African College of Surgeons or the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria.
- A degree in an appropriate Allied Health Sciences discipline any other professional health field (e.g. Pharmacy, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy and other medical rehabilitation specialties, Radiography) plus a Masters’ degree with thesis in the field of specialization from a recognized University and with at least two published papers in a reputable and internationally-indexed journals (of which he must be the first or second author in at least one publication).
- Candidates applying for this position must not be above 40 years of age.