Required Experience: none
Salary Period: monthly
Job Type: Full Time
Valid Until: 24th January 2022
Industry: Health caremedical
Language Skills: English
Education Level: Bachelor's degree
Company Name: GeneSys Health information Systems Limited
- We are looking to hire a dynamic and driven Junior Software Engineer (Internship), who will be responsible for providing support to the team on the development and maintenance of our awesome collection of e-health products and solutions—Genesys & Gemeni—and augment our development process.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Basic software development experience (front- and back-end).
- Proven record of contributing to product/software design and development.
- Basic Experience testing and/or fixing bugs and implementing product specifications.
- Ability to write clean, functional and transferrable codes.
- We value engineers who pay attention to detail, show commitment to the craft, are continuous learners, are helpful to their team, value code reviews and are extremely customer-focused.
- Assist team with developing, refining, and tuning integrations and implementing product specifications.
- Collecting and documenting users' requirements; developing user stories and work plans.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to plan, design and develop subsequent version releases of our current products and other products in line with our SDLC.
- Owning and reviewing deliverables for accuracy, quality, and completeness.
- Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Participating in testing, debugging and peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Preparing reports/manuals and other documentation on products' status and maintenance.
Our Technical Stack
Our stack comprises of:
- AWS and Azure DevOps Server
- Microsoft C#
- MS SQL Server (Store procedures, SSIS, SSRS)
- JS frameworks (React, Node & Angular)
- DDD microservices
Biggest Problem to Solve:
- Building and upgrading our EMR, HMIS and Telemedicine Products inline with the best practices.