Company Name: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Job Type: Full Time
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:Job Title: IT Audit Officer
Job Type: Full time
Reporting Line: Group Head, IT Audit
Purpose of the Job
- To provide assurance to management on the adequacy of IT security and controls and adherence to documented IT policies and procedures.
- Perform Technology and Cyber security audit and provide recommendations.
- Conduct E-Payments and E-channel audit and monitoring
- Perform compliance audits according to international standards (ISO 27001 and ISO 20000)
- Review, evaluate and test application controls.
- Perform risk assessments and plan IT audits
- Perform comprehensive assurance using Data Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Cybersecurity, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Information Technology etc.
- 3+ years work experience (in IT Auditing is an added advantage.)
Competencies / Skills:
- IT Auditing, Cyber Security, Networking, Process improvement etc.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements, laws and statues
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.