Company Name: Jamit
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: BA/BSc/HND
Required Experience: 2 years
About the Job
- We are currently putting together our core team with key hires to build out our vision for the platform and bring in more diverse voices into the world of the social audio community. We are heavy on diversity and we move fast.
- You are a passionate iOS Engineer who will work closely with our CEO/CTO to build, maintain and scale high-performing applications with intuitive interfaces without compromising compatibility with various iOS devices in an agile environment.
- You will lead the launch of several features and help evolve what exists now.
- Be responsible for building technologies that continuously improve the Jamit listening experience on iOS devices
- Take every opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting-edge iOS-based products.
- Deliver new features and bug fixes as part of a small, driven team.
- Participate in code reviews to help everyone move together and contribute quality code.
- Experience in documentation, unit testing, code reviews, test automation, continuous integration & deployment.
- Have some Objective C experience and at least 2 years of Swift experience.
- Have some Audio processing experience on smart devices
- Have in-depth experience with object-oriented programming.
- Have a real passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Be familiar with Cocoapods, Git, GitHub.