Job Type: Full Time
- This position is based in Lagos State, Nigeria, however, successful candidate will be required to travel to various sites/locations and outside the country where the Group has its operations.
Overall supervision of the company’s various:
- Rice Mills,
- Cassava factories’ projects
- Out growers’ programs across Nigeria;
- Fertilizer blending Plants
- Other medium and long term programs that might come up.
- Candidates will be required to contribute to the strategic development of the Group, represent the Group in different fora and make presentations in conferences and seminars.
- Successful Candidate will also be required to train junior staff in some essentials of Agriculture value chain as it relates to the company’s programs on production and processing.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Candidate must be very experienced with a minimum of a Master’s Degree program in Agriculture with no less than 10 years post qualification. A Doctoral degree /MBA will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be very knowledgeable in Nigerian Agriculture value chain, policies and with global outlook.
- Candidate must have a network of Professional contacts and maintain a good inter-personal relationship.
- Candidate must be good in Human Management, fluent and confident. He/she must understand the Public Service both at the Federal and state levels.
- Must be computer literate.