Valid Until: 9th December 2021
Company Name: HR AId
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: MBA/MSc/MA
Required Experience: 7 years
Our client, a renowned fashion brand located at Victoria Island , Lagos is looking to hire a Financial Controller.
- Overall financial planning in line with the strategic objectives of the business
- Developing and implementing an annual operations budget
- Overseeing and supervising the financial & management accounting functions
- Defining and reviewing the standards for accounting, reporting and disclosures
- Working with the management to manage relations with regulators and auditors
- Ensuring high quality and timely reporting in line with regulatory requirements, corporate governance standards and global best practices
- Tax planning
- Advising on and ensuring financial policies are enforced
- Developing performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Assisting in formulating the company's future direction and supporting strategic initiatives
- Ensure optimum financing structure (debt and equity)
- Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field.
- 7+ years' of quality experience in Finance/Accounting role including experience in top management and financial planning and delivery roles.
- Experience in a Production/Retail/Manufacturing sub-sector would be an advantage
- Professional certification such as ACCA, ACA or ACMA, CPA or CMA will be an added advantage.
- MBA or MSc Finance will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and negotiating skills
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Possess strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to manage project/ process
- Good knowledge of statutory and regulatory issues as well as global best practices
- Skills in developing people and in building teams
- Business and financial acumen
- Strong modelling and forecasting experience
- Knowledge of ERP software will be an advantage
- IFRS knowledge