Industry: Mining, Energy & Metals
Company Name: Polar Petrochemicals Limited
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 7 year(s)
Job Level: Senior level
Education Level: Degree
Valid Until: 12th June 2021
- Manage financial and administration teams to achieve company financial goals.
- Develop the overall corporate financial goals and objectives.
- Oversee preparation of financial records related to the general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
- Assist in account receivable and payable activities.
- Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposits.
- Follow standard accounting process for financial analysis and reporting activities.
- Evaluate existing accounting systems and recommend improvements if required.
- Assist in developing and managing budgeting systems.
- Perform account reconciliations and generate financial reports.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies, and other financial-related problems.
- Manage all client accounts for payment settlements.
- Initiate orientation and training programs for employees.
- Track and monitor resource needs and other material needs for carrying out financial and administrative tasks.
- Monitor and manage expenses within allotted budgets.
- Interview, hire, and train new employees in financial and administration activities.
- Assist in resource identification, work assignment, performance evaluation, and promotion decision activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field (Master's preferred)
- 7+ years' financial management experience
- Strong knowledge of project-based accounting software
- Impeccable mathematics and analytical skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work evenings as needed
- Excellent computer skills