Industry: Retail, Fashion & FMCG
Company Name: Anonymous Employer
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 4 year(s)
Job Level: Senior level
Education Level: High School (S.S.C.E)
Valid Until: 29th May 2021
- Design teaching material and deliver either across a range of modules orwithin a subject area.
- Use appropriate teaching, learning support and assessment methods.
- Supervise student projects, and/or e.g. field trips and, where appropriate,placements.
- Identify areas where the current provision is in need of revision orimprovement.
- Contribute to the planning, design and development of objectives andmaterial.
- Set, mark and assess work and examinations and provide feedback to the students
- Draw, design, and develop new clothing and accessory samples, and create and turn in documentation worksheets.
- Participate in meetings to discuss designs and line development, and present and review line and concepts regularly.
- Identify new opportunities relevant to the firm's customer base through market research.
- Manage new design and fit styles while also maintaining corporate standards for bulk production.
- Do the work to cost out all of the components needed for a garment's production.
- Assist a design team with communicating to vendors on design, production, and other issues.