Company Name: Strauss Preparatory School
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Job Level: Mid level
Education Level: Degree
Valid Until: 7th June 2021
- The preferred candidate for this job will have a 2:1 in a design based course from a recognised institution.
- Must have had a minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience and must have the ability to work independently.
- The preferred candidate will have had experience working in an international school teaching pupils between the age of 4 years and 11 years.
- Candidate will have proficient ICT skill with use of design software as well Microsoft office suit. Candidate will be given the responsibility of teaching all classes across the school from reception class through to year 6 and should demonstrate the ability to put up annual exhibitions to present pupils work.
- Engagement will involve fine Art- Drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Textile design as well as digital design.
- A good grasp of Art history is required in this role. Strauss School is located in a beautiful environment and thus we require to maintain excellent displays and signage in keeping with the image of the school.
- the Art teacher will be required to lead and implement the design and display requirements of the school. T
- he candidate should have experience Planning lessons according to the British curriculum and be able to assess and report on pupils progress.