- Manage business-related tasks for the Chief Medical Officer. Coordinating travel and accommodation arrangements, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
- To be efficient for the role, the qualified candidate should have a detailed understanding of Microsoft Office suite, fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Candidates should be familiar with word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation.
- Reading and analyzing memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed
- Making travel arrangements for the Chief Medical Director.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a record of database
- Opening, sorting and distributing faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Candidate must maintain high level of confidentiality.
Requirements Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Arts & Humanities, or related field
- 3+ years cognate experience in similar role
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite (Power-Point, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks given.
- Must be able to meet deadlines on task assigned.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be available to travel.