- On behalf of our client in the Financial sector, we are recruiting for an Executive Assistant to the CEO who will provide high-level, confidential administrative support to ensure smooth running of the office of the CEO.
- He/she serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
- He/she also facilitate the CEO’s effective leading of the Company by assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings.
The scope of work covers the following specific areas:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that are often confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for travel-related meetings, providing needed background information, etc.
- Performs clerical tasks such as answering phone calls, faxing, mailing, managing physical and electronic files, photocopying, arranging logistics for visitors, coordinating meetings and conference calls, transcribing notes, typing correspondence, preparing reports, managing inventory and maintaining the general ambience of the CEO’s office.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, follows up appropriately with third parties and ensures smooth running of the office.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues/concerns or enquiries addressed to the CEO; determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response and ensures timely feedback/resolution.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles assignments expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, partners, clients, and other external stakeholders, on various matters as may be directed by the CEO.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Proactively and reactively handle ad hoc requests for the CEO.
- Designs and prepares reports and presentations for use of CEO.
- A good First Degree in Social / Management Sciences or any related discipline.
- A Post-graduate Degree in a Management related field is an added advantage.
- Membership of any recognized body such as Nigerian Institute of Management, The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrator of Nigeria (ICSAN) or any other related certifications is an advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years post graduate cognate experience in similar role in a financial institution.