Industry: Manufacturing & Warehousing
Company Name: Haskoningdhv Nigeria Ltd
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Job Level: Senior level
Education Level: HND
Valid Until: 12th June 2021
- Responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution and completion of Electrical Design & Engineering Work.
- Closely monitor and supervise the Contractors/ Subcontractors to ensure proper installation and commissioning of all Electrical Installations during the construction phase
- Develop narrative specifications (Program of Requirements) that defines the technical requirements to be adopted on all Electrical work. The latter in close collaboration with the Client, Architect and Project Manager.
- Extensive experience with Design & Engineering of power (low, medium and high Voltage), uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems, diesel generators, lighting systems, ICT, Security installations, Fire Detection and Alarms, manufacturing equipments.
- Extensive experience with Industrial projects (production plants FMCG/F&B) and related facilities.
- Experience in projects for Multinational Clients is preferred.
- Technical Program of Requirements for Electrical services.
- Design & Engineering of all applicable phases.
- Interface management with other disciplines and parties (i.e. Consultants, Vendors, Subcontractors, Equipment Suppliers, etc.)
- Continually monitors the performance of all assigned Electrical engineers and personnel. ∙ Ensures quality control procedures are being followed and maintained.
- Controls Electrical Contractors costs and variations.
- Supervises the execution of Electrical works during construction incl. HSE (safe way of working).
- Provides technical advice and assistance to Contractors staff as requested.
Minimum qualifications, skills and experience
- 10-15 years practical experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or HND in Electrical Engineering.
- COREN registered and/or any other relevant certification.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Project, Word, Excel, AUTOCAD, and all related software for Electrical design & engineering works.
- The role requires frequent interaction with different levels of professionals and stakeholders on a high-profile project, therefore the candidate must have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Royal HaskoningDHV is looking for a real team player and who can achieve goals by motivating and challenging the project teams.
- Possess the initiative to see all assignments and projects through to completion.
- Able to work independently and in a team.