Industry: Automotive & Aviation
Company Name: Atbest Tech Works Nig Ltd
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Job Level: Entry level
Education Level: HND
Valid Until: 17th May 2021
- Plans, carries out and evaluates preventive maintenance schedules for all designated mechanical equipment, either personally, or through outside vendors.
- Inspect, diagnose and perform major and minor repair work on motors, pumps, hydraulic equipment, compressors, controls, valves and related equipment.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on pumps, motors, engines and compressors.
- Repair wastewater lift stations, storm drain stations, and water transfer pumps.
- Operates a variety of diagnostic instruments and a variety of hand, electric, and air-driven tools.
- Tests, troubleshoots, services and repairs mechanical equipment.
- Inspects, adjusts and replaces necessary units and related parts in the performance of repair and maintenance work.
- Fabricate and modify parts and equipment as necessary.
- Evaluates status of mechanical equipment, and performs or schedules needed repairs.
- Conducts various analyses and inspections of mechanical systems to determine the most cost-effective means of maintenance, repair or replacement.
- Initiates and purchases equipment, parts, and supplies used for mechanical system maintenance in compliance with departmental and City procedures.
- Provides emergency field assistance to disabled equipment as needed and appropriate.
- Assists in the preparation of bid specifications for mechanical equipment.
- Assists in the preparation and administration of mechanical budgets in conformance with adopted policies and procedures.
- Maintains records, prepares reports and other specialized maintenance records of equipment and mechanical equipment
- should have practical and theoretical knowledge
- No experience needed.