Required Experience: 3 years
Salary Period: monthly
Job Type: Full Time
Valid Until: 21st January 2022
Language Skills: English
Education Level: Bachelor's degree
Company Name: Dawn Michaels School
The candidate is required to:
- Possess HND, BEd, BSc or PGCE
- Have 3 years work experience
- Male preferably
- Possess strong work ethics,
- Be very resourceful and inventive,
- Consistently demonstrate excellence,
- Spur the students to do and be their best,
- Assist students achieve high self-confidence and self-belief.
- Be a progressive thinker,
- Be adept at pursuing and achieving goals,
- Demonstrate basic computer operations ability,
- Be familiar with the use of various online platforms for virtual education (having taken courses and also taught with the platforms).
- Possess strong communication skills,
- Show the willingness to improve upon previously acquired skills and knowledge,
- Function effectively and efficiently in a very dynamic team,
- Have a proven record of students' success in highly competitive internal and external exams, and
- Be able to function in a leadership role.
- Resume work latest 7 am and work for long hours.
- Candidate must reside in Okota / Isolo / Ijesha or its environs but not further than Oshodi or Ikotun.
- Applicant must NOT be older than 40 years old.
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other department to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.