Company Name: Nigerian Customs Service (NCS)
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: BA/BSc/HND
Category: Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
- Perform actuarial tasks in any capacity required by the Nigeria Customs Service.
- The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or equivalent in Actuarial Science from a recognized institution as well as an NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate.
In addition to the specific requirement candidate must be:
- Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.89 metres
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Service
- Not be suffering from any physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not be found guilty of any criminal offence
- Be computer literate
- Must not be above 30 years old
- Have a certificate of state of origin signed by Chairman / Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison Officers will not be accepted.
- A guaranteed job security associated with working for the Federal Government as well as the possibility of growth as a reward for hard work.
Click here for more information