Company Name: Armotale Express
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: BA/BSc/HND
Required Experience: 0 - 5 years
ARMOTALE EXPRESS is the Logistics arm of ARMOTALE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED. The company runs business ventures in Nigeria.
We believe that the way we reach our customers is as important as the service we choose to sell, and following this mission, the referred position will be responsible for the Order Management process in the region of scope, from order collection to order delivery and returns, to ensure optimal service level and customer satisfaction. Working in close collaboration with the Logistics Manager, Accounting department and Technical Support team. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for driving outstanding customer satisfaction at optimal costs, being the main link between the customer and the company, in order to respond to the business needs.
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- Act as main link between the company and the customers. Ensure an effective communication and mutual understanding. Focus on understanding our customer’s needs.
- Update and maintain customer orders in the systems.
- Collect and follow up customer orders. Ensure a close follow up of daily order entering and guarantee strict order management accuracy.
- Follow up on specific payment terms; align all necessary documentation to the specific payment method.
- Issuing of local documentation including Invoice, Delivery Notes, Receipts and verifications when necessary.
- Order tracking and follow up until delivery.
- Work with Supply Chain daily to ensure smooth deliveries, ensuring that appropriate Riders are at the right place at the needed time.
- Maintain a weekly shipment outlook and lead weekly/ monthly meetings with all stakeholders to review order status, priorities and challenges.
- Track customer claims and ensure a daily follow-up of outstanding items. Investigate claims and set action plans to prevent re-occurrence.
- Focus constantly on service level performance improvement.
- Maintain procedures, follow standards, and administrate activities to assure accurate order entry, efficient shipment tracking, and timely delivery of products to customers.
- Implement tools and reports in order to measure the Customer Service activity and its performance. Key Performance Indicators / Key Figures
- Number of Customers: 60 regular customers DAILY; up to 100 with irregular (opportunistic)
- Number of monthly RECURRENT orders: 8-12 customers invoiced per day
- Service Level - Value Fill Rate: 97%
- Service Level - On Time In Full: 90%
- Customer Claims Solved On Time: 95%
- Days Below Minimum target: 5%
- Complaints rate: 1% Technical Skills
- Team player; able to relate to suppliers, colleagues and team members.
- Customer oriented.
- Understanding of MAP functionalities.
- Knowledge on Customer Service practices and principles.
- Organization skills to manage (at times) intense workload & ability to work efficiently and calmly under pressure
- Intermediate to Advanced excel knowledge.
- Ability to handle various tasks with humility and business drive.
Experience as Customer Service representative. Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
Selected applicants (ONLY) would be contacted.