Required Experience: 3 years
Salary Period: monthly
Job Type: Full Time
Valid Until: 20th January 2022
Industry: Human resourcestalent developmentrecruiting
Language Skills: English
Education Level: Bachelor's degree
Company Name: Deecla Services Limited
- We are looking to hire a Customer Service Officer who will be responsible for the handling of incoming telephone calls.
- He / she have the responsibility of dealing with customers who prefer to contact the company through the Internet (e-mails), text messages, or other electronic medium.
- Whenever a customer or client calls, the agent puts up information related to the customer or client on the computer screen so as to enable easy reference to sales or service records.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A higher degree would be of great advantage
- At least 4 years of work experience in a call center environment.
- Must possess good communication skills, especially for listening. This is necessary in a bid to ensure a clear retrieval and passage of information to customers
- Must have good interpersonal skills to enable an easy flow with customers at all times
- Must be able to multitask and manage time properly and effectively
- Must be able to adapt to different situations and individuals
- Ability to prioritize in the face of multiple tasks or assignments
- Ability to work as part of a team if need be
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be self-driven at all times
- Must have good knowledge of customer relationship or customer service practices
- Must have good data entry and typing abilities.
- Responsible for managing a whole lot of incoming and outgoing calls in the organization
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers
- Keep a comprehensive record of all calls and/or conversations in the organization’s call center data bank
- Make use of available opportunity to sell or advertise products to customers
- Make sure that whatever response given to the customer(s) is in line with pre-organized communication scripts that have been prepared for different topics that cover customer-related issues
- Identify the needs of various customers, clarify information, embark on necessary research, and provide lasting solutions to customer’s problems