Company Name: Rosabon Financial Services
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: BA/BSc/HND
Required Experience: 2 years
- The Corporate Lease Executive will build and preserve trusting relationships with our clients to get quality risk assets being Corporate Loans, operating and finance leases.
- We’ll rely on you to find ways to out-perform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
- Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with the company’s clients to boost our brand and profits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate High-Quality Risk Assets
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve clients complaints quickly and effectively
- Understand clients’ needs and develop plans to address them
- Promote excellent customer service.
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential clients to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors to build new profitable products
- Building positive relationships with customers
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits
- Intuitive to customers’ needs
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and able to manage other assigned tasks
- Prepare reports as at when due or assigned.
- Other activities assigned by the head of the unit for better team productivity
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or similar field with at least 2 years experience
- Proven experience in Sales and Business Development
- Knowledge of customer management practice
- Experience in Risk Assets creation
- Experience in leasing
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and good work ethics