Company Name: Chinaville Chinese Restaurant
Required Experience: 3 years
- Lecture and train the students, guest and other members of the kitchen staff on how to cook various intercontinental dishes especially Chinese.
- Create unique dishes that inspire students.
- Determine how much food to order and maintain an appropriate supply at the school.
- Keeps up with trends in cooking; to ensure students and guest learn new cuisines.
- Take direction and works with the school’s administrative team.
- May assist in prep work, such as chopping vegetables, but more often will be involved in teaching students and guests on how to cook.
- Chooses ingredients and designs a menu.
- Lecture according to the school’s curriculum.
- Employs food safety best practices and make sure that all kitchen staff members do the same.
- Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high temperature surfaces.
- Three (3) years experience as a Chef.
- BSc in Food and Nutrition or related course
- Graduate of a well-recognized culinary school.
- Training in Culinary Arts and Creative Flair.
- Flexible Schedule and Time management.
- Ability to Teach and Team oriented.
- Leadership Skills, Good communication and organization skills.
- Must be computer literate.