Valid Until: 26th January 2022
Company Name: First Bank
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: BA/BSc/HND
Required Experience: 8 years
- Manage and deepens existing relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Coordinate the overall marketing activities of the Relationship Managers (RMs) within the team; and ensure significant increase in market share of new and existing customers.
- Actively supporting the team’s client retention strategies by providing excellent service to customers.
- Contributes towards the achievement of established marketing goals/objectives through
- implementation of marketing strategies and plans within the assigned area of jurisdiction
- Generate leads and identify new business opportunities
- Initiate the development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Serve as the primary daily service contact for the clients
- Conduct accounts reviews to track customer needs and usage trends
- Track and maintain customer data/information
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customers
- Interface with relevant Business Units for accounts transfers and other issues that may be of benefit to Public Sector customers
Minimum experience –8 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience"