Industry: Real Estate
Company Name: Critol Limited
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Job Level: Mid level
Education Level: Degree
Valid Until: 5th June 2021
- Define and see to the achievement of monthly and yearly sales targets
- Develop and implement strategies for your team to support the organisation’s objectives.
- Research organizations and individuals to find new business opportunities.
- Develop quotes, proposals, and arrange business meetings with clients, and close business deals.
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identify and develop business opportunities for the landscape services.
- Proactively initiating and engaging sales calls to new prospects.
- Defining and following up on yearly targets and objectives.
- Developing and implementing strategies for new services.
- Determining new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Identifying, evaluating, and pursuing potential key sales prospects.
- Real estate sales; ensures marketing, analyses, due diligence, credit presentation, and legal documentation.
- Ensuring high-level engagement with the management team as regards business research, strategy, analysis, and development.
- Developing annual sales goals.
- Ensuring the achievement and completion of monthly targets.
- Developing and delivering on business plans through carrying out research.
- Formulating market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Locating potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protecting the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Interfacing with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Building referral and lead generation network.
- Interface and build long-term relationships with existing and new customers.
- Prepare business insights, market reports, monthly reports and present them to the management team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a relevant field of study. A Master’s degree or an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of Business Development/ Sales experience in the real estate industry, selling exquisite real estate properties.
- Experience in leading a team of sales/marketing professionals.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Passionate to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- Market research experience.
- Proven ability to work as a part of a team and independently.
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
NGN 2,000,000 - 3,000,000 Per Annum