Required Experience: 5 years
Salary Period: monthly
Job Type: Full Time
Language Skills: English
Education Level: Bachelor's degree
Company Name: Cway Group
- B.Sc / HND in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years or more experience in Accounting or Finance in a Manufacturing Firm.
- Must be conversant with analysis of financial statements.
- Hand on experience in financial report presentation.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP- Financial module.
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Compile with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.