Company Name: Havic Integrated Resources Ltd
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 6 year(s)
Job Level: Senior level
Education Level: Degree
Valid Until: 15th May 2021
- Receipt of incomes from sales for deposits to bank.
- Cash expenditure.
- Payments (bills, procurement).
- Pay-roll entry.
- Asset management.
- Weekly Physical Stocktaking with responsible Department.
- Preparation of Daily Report and submitting same to Management.
- Internal check.
- Collation of damages and reporting to management.
- Collation of customer debt and initiation of strategies to reducing such debts.
- Collection of debt.
- Daily update of bin cards to ensure that the stock balances are up to date.
- Submit a report to the MD, operations manager
- BSC / HND holder in accounting
- Good People management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- 6 years experience of working as an accountant
- Salary is 75K - 150K
- Possession of a Professional certification (ICAN, ACCA) will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to relocate to Warri