Required Experience: 5 years
Salary Period: monthly
Job Type: Full Time
Language Skills: English
Education Level: Bachelor's degree
Company Name: Skyshore Group Limited
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 3 - 5 years work experience.
- The Accounts Officer’s primary role is to assist the Group Regional Accountant in the administration of the Company’s financial accounts and Tax related matters.
- Ensure that the financial transactions of the company are accurately captured, classified, and posted with relevant approvals and coding instructions.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and detailed supplementary schedules forming part of financial statements.
- Receivable Management.
- Payables Management.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing for clients and customer.
- Perform regular reviews of the ledgers and other books of entries and ensure relevant reconciliations.
- Ensure accurate and timely presentation of financial information.
- Accountable for the performance of assigned task with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure confidentiality and safe keeping of accounting records & documents.
- Adhere to financial and accounting control procedures of the Company.
- Carry out monthly Tax Returns (PAYE, VAT, Withholding Tax e.t.c.).