Company Name: Oakwood Montessori School
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Job Level: Mid level
Education Level: HND
Valid Until: 29th June 2021
- Duties and responsibilities as presented are intended to be representative and not restrictive. The District reserves the right to modify the assignment and allocation of duties.
- Teach courses in Art/Computer Graphics, including, but not limited to, Introduction to Computer Graphics, Animation, 3D Computer Graphics, Web and Multimedia classes, including Game Design.
- Coordinate and develop the Computer Graphics program, technology, and facilities, which include sixty computers, 3D printers, 3D scanners, Haptik modelers, motion capture rigs, large format printer and scanner, and Wacom tablets.
- Participate in curriculum development and serve on division, participate in appropriate professional development activities.
- Maintain formal office and school hours; participate in department and division meetings.
- Maintain current knowledge of instructional methods and new technologies pertinent to areas of assignment; learn and apply emerging technologies and advances (e.g., computer software applications) as necessary to perform duties in an efficient, organized and timely manner.
- Teach scheduled classes and perform related duties as assigned, including timely compliance with clerical and administrative responsibilities; comply with district, college, and division policies in the performance of duties.
- Instruct and assist in the growth and success of a diverse population of students through careful preparation of course materials, effective teaching methodologies, and informed critical feedback on assignments and discussions.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to and understanding of the disabilities and diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds of students.
- Work cooperatively with staff and students.